Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Niklas Merz <ni...@apache.org> on 2020/01/01 19:32:32 UTC

[DISCUSS] cordova-windows 7.0.1 patch release

Hello,

I am reviewing cordova-windows@7.0.1 right now and had a similar problem
like with xcode recently [2]. This is not a problem with the release,
but a thing I stumbled on while doing the review.

Because I just downloaded the keys for the PMC the verify failed. I had
to download the keys for the committer as well via "|curl
"https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/cordova/KEYS" | gpg
--import" and it worked.|

|@Chris Brody Your keys should be in the PMCs keys [1], if you add the
full fingerprint to your Apache ID on id.apache.org. Probably that's
what is causing this problem. I remember your keys being in the PMC
keyring after your manual change last time [2] but, I am using a
different machine right now.|

|I hope this helps and I am understanding this correctly.

|[1]||https://people.apache.org/keys/group/cordova.asc|

|[2] |
|https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/0ccbc35ce7485ecb490856becdafd32bcedc172c3a00deb634757224%40%3Cdev.cordova.apache.org%3E|

|Kind regards|