Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ivens Porto <iv...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/15 06:38:00 UTC

Assembly problem

Hello,

i´m trying to build an assembly for my project but I´m getting an
error I have no clue about. This is the error:

[INFO] [assembly:assembly]
[INFO] Reading assembly descriptor:
d:\projetos\wartest\src\main\assembly\myassembly.xml
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Failed to create assembly: Error creating assembly archive: You
must set at least one file.

My project is a simple WAR project, I have no subproject/modules. My
assembly descriptor is pretty simple too:

<assembly>
	<id>myAssembly</id>
	<formats>
		<format>zip</format>
	</formats>
	<includeBaseDirectory>false</includeBaseDirectory>
	<filesets>
		<fileset>
<directory>${basedir}/config</directory>
<outputDirectory>/opt/UOLI/webapps/${project.name}/${project.version}/</outputDirectory>
			<includes>
				<include>**/*</include>
			</includes>
		</fileset>