Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Dipl.-Ing. Torsten Liermann" <li...@liermann-it.de> on 2008/05/11 15:59:16 UTC

? autosort with t:commandSortHeader

Hi,

I'm using tomahawk 1.1.6 with facelets and will, that
a simple Column of java.util.Long  will be autosorted

The the code is:

 <t:column defaultSorted="true" sortable="true" sortPropertyName="transactionid">
                <f:facet name="header">
                    <t:commandSortHeader columnName="transactionid" value="No." arrow="true"/>
                </f:facet>
                <t:outputText value="#{_transaction.transactionid}">
                    <f:convertNumber pattern="0000000" type="number"/>
                </t:outputText>
                </t:column>

The arrow toggles, up and down, but not the content. Must I implement
a comparator or what ever?

Thanks for a tip.
Torsten