Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Dzmitry Kazimirchyk <dk...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/18 15:41:12 UTC

Apache CMS migration

Just started work on wiki site migration to the Apache CMS. Confluence
migration tools provided with it are quite helpful, I've managed to
create site template and convert few pages with their help.

Also I read somewhere in the CMS docs that infra can setup staging area
for us where we can try new CMS. If this information is not outdated I
think we should ask infra to do this to be able to test the CMS more
closely. If anyone has any suggestions or can provide any assistance
with this, that might be helpful.

Or I can open ticket in their Jira, asking them to create staging area
for us, myself. In this case we need to decide where new site files will
be situated (suppose something like  cayenne/main/site/cms). Once we
make decision on this I'll commit initial directory tree for the CMS
there and infra will be able to setup staging for us.

Thanks,
Dzmitry

Re: Apache CMS migration

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
No, Apache infrastructure developed its own in-house CMS that is not an Apache project:

http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html

It was done to streamline web publishing for Apache communities, and accommodate infrastructure specifics, Apache-specific collaborative workflow and access requirements.

Andrus

Re: Apache CMS migration

Posted by Gary Jarrel <ga...@gmail.com>.

Re: Apache CMS migration