Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Huaxiang Sun <hu...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/15 03:03:47 UTC

[VOTE] HBase 2.3.4 release candidate (RC4) is available

Please vote on this Apache hbase release candidate,

hbase-2.3.4RC4

The VOTE will remain open for at least 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache hbase 2.3.4

The tag to be voted on is 2.3.4RC4:

  https://github.com/apache/hbase/tree/2.3.4RC4

The release files, including signatures, digests, as well as CHANGES.md

and RELEASENOTES.md included in this RC can be found at:

  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/2.3.4RC4/

Maven artifacts are available in a staging repository at:

  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehbase-1433/

Artifacts were signed with the huaxiangsun@apache.org key which can be
found in:

  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/hbase/KEYS

To learn more about Apache hbase, please see

  http://hbase.apache.org/

Thanks,

Your HBase Release Manager

Re: [VOTE] HBase 2.3.4 release candidate (RC4) is available

Posted by Peter Somogyi <ps...@apache.org>.
+1

  * Signature: ok
  * Checksum : ok
  * Rat check (1.8.0_265): ok
   - mvn clean apache-rat:check
  * Built from source (1.8.0_265): ok
   - mvn clean install  -DskipTests
  * Unit tests pass (1.8.0_265): ok
   - mvn package -P runAllTests  -Dsurefire.rerunFailingTestsCount=3

LTT 1M rows: ok

Thanks,
Peter

Posted by Huaxiang Sun <hu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Folks,

Posted by Huaxiang Sun <hu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

* Signature: ok
* Checksum : ok
* Rat check (1.8.0_171): ok
 - mvn clean apache-rat:check
* Built from source (1.8.0_171): ok

Posted by Huaxiang Sun <hu...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

./dev-support/hbase-vote.sh -s
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/2.3.4RC4/ -P runAllTests

        * Signature: ok

        * Checksum : ok

        * Rat check (1.8.0_242): ok

         - mvn clean apache-rat:check

        * Built from source (1.8.0_242): ok

         - mvn clean install -DskipTests

        * Unit tests pass (1.8.0_242): ok

         - mvn package -P runAllTests

Posted by Huaxiang Sun <hu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org>.

Posted by Huaxiang Sun <hu...@gmail.com>.
With four (4) binding +1 votes, and one (1) nonbinding +1
vote, and no 0 or -1 votes, this vote passes.

Thanks to all who voted on the release candidate.

Posted by Huaxiang Sun <hu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.