Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Muhzin <rm...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/15 16:11:09 UTC

Solr postFilter

Hi, I am developing a post filter implementation in solr 4.2.1 . the
following is a gist to my implementation.

https://gist.github.com/rmuhzin/6991544

I deployed my plugin in the library folder and updated the solrconfig.xml

 <queryParser name="lastLoginParser" class="com.m4marry.PostQParserPlugin"
/>

But when I apply the plugin using

http:/localhost/solr/profiles/select?q={!lastLoginParser}*%3A*&wt=xml&indent=true

I get the following error

java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Query {!cache=false cost=100} does
not implement createWeight
at org.apache.lucene.search.Query.createWeight(Query.java:80)
at

Full stack trace at : https://gist.github.com/rmuhzin/6992029

Could someone please shed some light into it ?