Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Ramprakash Ramamoorthy <yo...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/12 12:50:42 UTC

Lucene 4.1 tentative release

Hello,

     Any 'tentative' release date for 4.1 would help. I know it is
difficult pointing a date, but still couldn't resist asking, for we could
plan accordingly. Thanks in advance.

--
With Thanks and Regards,
Ramprakash Ramamoorthy,

Re: Lucene 4.1 tentative release

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.
We are hoping for 4.1 very soon! With the holidays it will be difficult to say - but 4.1 talk has been going on for some time now. Its really a matter of wrapping up some short term work and getting some guys to do the release work.

I dont think anyone can give you a date, but it's certainly in the works!

- Mark