Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by nico61 <ni...@libero.it> on 2008/07/10 17:40:54 UTC

MRP using Facility Group

I'm trying to execute a MRP session using a Facility Group instead of a
Facility, but the system returns to me the following error "facilityId and
manufacturingFacilityId cannot be null".

Regards
Nico

Re: MRP using Facility Group

Posted by nico61 <ni...@libero.it>.
I just try to modified my BOM and now the MRP process running correctly.

I just another question. In my BOM, I use a configurable product with two
configurable options ( finished good ) and I have the following problems:

a) I don't see in the related order the associated products
b) if it's possible to avoid the creation of production run

How should organize my BOM (and relative process) , if I need to use
external resources?

Nico

Re: MRP using Facility Group

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com>.

Re: MRP using Facility Group

Posted by nico61 <ni...@libero.it>.

Re: MRP using Facility Group

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com>.

Re: MRP using Facility Group

Posted by nico61 <ni...@libero.it>.
Hi Jacopo,

Re: MRP using Facility Group

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nico,

Re: MRP using Facility Group

Posted by nico61 <ni...@libero.it>.
Hi,

Re: MRP using Facility Group

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com>.

Re: MRP using Facility Group

Posted by nico61 <ni...@libero.it>.
Hi,

I'm using 4.0 SVN version. Concernig the occured error, I list the relatve
log file:

2008-07-10 23:15:11,687 (default-invoker-Thread-1328)
[PersistedServiceJob.java:141:INFO ]
org.ofbiz.service.job.PersistedServiceJob@5ac214[15332] -- Next runtime: -1
2008-07-10 23:15:11,687 (default-invoker-Thread-1328) [
UtilXml.java:241:INFO ] XML Read 0.0s: Internal Content
2008-07-10 23:15:11,687 (default-invoker-Thread-1328) [
MrpServices.java:599:INFO ] executeMrp called
2008-07-10 23:15:11,703 (default-invoker-Thread-1328) [
ServiceDispatcher.java:522:ERROR] Error in Service [executeMrp]: facilityId
and manufacturingFacilityId cannot be null
2008-07-10 23:15:11,703 (default-invoker-Thread-1328) [
TransactionUtil.java:275:ERROR] ---- exception report
[TransactionUtil.rollback] Exception: java.lang.Exception Message: Stack
Trace ---- stack trace
java.lang.Exception: Stack Trace
org.ofbiz.entity.transaction.TransactionUtil.rollback(TransactionUtil.java:274)
org.ofbiz.entity.transaction.TransactionUtil.rollback(TransactionUtil.java:256)
org.ofbiz.service.ServiceDispatcher.runSync(ServiceDispatcher.java:526)
org.ofbiz.service.ServiceDispatcher.runSync(ServiceDispatcher.java:213)
org.ofbiz.service.GenericDispatcher.runSync(GenericDispatcher.java:149)
org.ofbiz.service.job.GenericServiceJob.exec(GenericServiceJob.java:69)
org.ofbiz.service.job.JobInvoker.run(JobInvoker.java:240)
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
2008-07-10 23:15:11,703 (default-invoker-Thread-1328) [
TransactionUtil.java:285:INFO ] [TransactionUtil.rollback] transaction
rolled back
2008-07-10 23:15:11,703 (default-invoker-Thread-1328) [
GenericServiceJob.java:116:ERROR] ---- exception report
---------------------------------------------------------- Async-Service
failed. Exception: java.lang.Exception Message: facilityId and
manufacturingFacilityId cannot be null ---- stack trace
java.lang.Exception: facilityId and manufacturingFacilityId cannot be null
org.ofbiz.service.job.GenericServiceJob.exec(GenericServiceJob.java:75)
org.ofbiz.service.job.JobInvoker.run(JobInvoker.java:240)
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
2008-07-10 23:15:11,703 (default-invoker-Thread-1328)
[PersistedServiceJob.java:208:WARN ] Persisted Job [15332] Failed - Max
Retry Hit; not re-scheduling

Thanks,
Nico

Re: MRP using Facility Group