Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Ewan Higgs <ew...@ugent.be> on 2015/03/18 11:29:35 UTC

MAPREDUCE-5528

Hi all,
MAPREDUCE-5528 has been open for about 18 months - the whole time with a
working patch. Can someone please [take a look and verify it themselves
and] merge it? I've tested it on GPFS and it worked for me. If you need
me to mail a PR to a particular address, let me know and I'll send it.

MAPREDUCE-5050 is a duplicate of this ticket albeit sans patch.

Kind regards,
Ewan Higgs

Re: MAPREDUCE-5528

Posted by Tsuyoshi Ozawa <oz...@apache.org>.