Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Nikhil Pawar <ni...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/21 22:57:47 UTC

Re: Install "Address" Mifos X funtional.

Hi Joan,
I am glad to hear that you are trying out the Address module. I would be really happy to address your queries.As far as I remember, we do not have Number_of_address_required_for_a_client configuration been used any where.Instead we are using code-code values tables for address type, which implicitly configures number of address supported.
If you refer the migration script (V316__address_module_tables_metadat.sql) for the address Module, you would find insert for address_type in the m_code table.INSERT INTO `m_code` (`code_name`, `is_system_defined`) VALUES ('ADDRESS_TYPE',1);

Now, we have left on the user to decide the number of address and the name of the types to be configured.Say you want three address types  to be supported and the types you want is :PERMANENT ADDRESS
OFFICE ADDRESS
CURRENT ADDRESS

Then you have make inserts of these types into m_code_value table:
INSERT INTO `m_code_value` (`code_id`, `code_value`, `code_description`, `order_position`, `code_score`, `is_active`, `is_mandatory`) VALUES (152, 'PERMANENT ADDRESS', NULL, 1, NULL, 1, 0);
INSERT INTO `m_code_value` (`code_id`, `code_value`, `code_description`, `order_position`, `code_score`, `is_active`, `is_mandatory`) VALUES (152, 'OFFICE ADDRESS', NULL, 2, NULL, 1, 0);
INSERT INTO `m_code_value` (`code_id`, `code_value`, `code_description`, `order_position`, `code_score`, `is_active`, `is_mandatory`) VALUES (152, 'CURRENT ADDRESS', NULL, 3, NULL, 1, 0);

Hope this resolves your queries. Kindly feel free to revert in case you have further questions.
Regards,Nikhil