Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Tony Blair <hr...@yahoo.com> on 2004/02/11 04:24:00 UTC

TCPMon

There are plenty of post in the archives regarding the TCPMon which none I could find my answer that I was looking for. Here is my situation.

I have an axis client written in java. I have attached this client to this email for your viewing. I did not use  java2WSDL ant task to create this client. I start the TCPMon in window 2000 with the listen port=1234, target host= 127.0.0.1 and the target port to 8080. When I run my client I don't see anything in the TCPMon applet under "port 1234" tab. How do I make my java axis client to listen on port 1234?

Thanks a lot,
Tony.

Re: TCPMon

Posted by Tony Blair <hr...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Venkatesh and Dimuthu for your inputs. I will apply them.

<<BTW are you the Tony Blair in Cricket ;-)?>>

NO. Where have you been? I am the great prime minister of England :-)

Dimuthu Leelarathne <mu...@opensource.lk> wrote:
Hi Tony,

You have to set the target endpoint address as;

call.setTargetEndpointAddress(new
java.net.URL(http://127.0.0.1:1234/axis/services/service_Name));

BTW are you the Tony Blair in Cricket ;-)?

Best Regards,
Dimuthu.

--
Lanka Software Foundation http://www.opensource.lk

Re: TCPMon

Posted by Dimuthu Leelarathne <mu...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Tony,

Re: TCPMon

Posted by Venkatesh Kancharla <ve...@strandgenomics.com>.
Tony,
	While running client, give the target url as
http://127.0.0.1:1234/axis/serviceName (instead of 127.0.0.1:8080)

regards