Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Sascha Kulawik <sa...@kulawik.de> on 2002/04/03 21:11:39 UTC

WG: Massive Documents

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Sascha Kulawik
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 3. April 2002 14:04
An: xindice-users@xml.apache.org
Betreff: Massive Documents

Hello everybody,

I'm just reading the FAQ and have seen, thats not quite the best
solution to use Xindice for massive big documents (FAQ 02 & 10). I'm
planning to develop a Customer-DB and my intention was, to use a XML DB
for later Statistics and so on via XSL:FO.
If I MUST split the Customers or some Customers in single Files inside
one Collection, how can i administer them or is this useful ? Can I make
querys over more then one Document ? It's better to use a XML Database
based on DOM Parsers ?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Sascha Kulawik
Mail: sascha@kulawik.de
Tel:  +49 (172) 4318354

Lustige Variablennamen erheitern den Programmierer
Send with Evolution under Debian 3.0 (GNU/Linux 2.4.16-K7)