Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Sachdeva, Khemchand" <ks...@Corio.com> on 2004/07/14 14:44:12 UTC

Changing the customize link image

Hi All

A simple question.

How do I change the image of the customize link on top of the page.
(I am not referring to the customize icon on top of the every portlet).

I could not find any reference of customize.gif anywhere in properties/vm
file.

Thanks
Khem

Re: Changing the customize link image

Posted by "Eric L. Wittle" <er...@wittle.net>.
Sachdeva, Khemchand wrote:

>Hi All
>
>A simple question.
>
>How do I change the image of the customize link on top of the page.
>(I am not referring to the customize icon on top of the every portlet).

The image assignment is actually done in the skins.css file. For the
Jetspeed skin, the path within the webapp folder is
images/html/skins/Jetspeed/customize.gif

-ericw at wittle.net