Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Daniel Ascher <ap...@aplustutoring.com> on 2022/02/05 16:25:31 UTC

Re: Remote control

Is the remote control feature going to be implemented again? Or is this not
going to be a part of Openmeetings from now on?

Thanks. Dan

<https://eblink1.com/openurl?nid=5428256641646592&user_id=5036042778312704&random_id=1644078274941&thread_id=&from_email=aplusadmin@aplustutoring.com&source=web_ext&url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalendar.aplustutoring.com%2FDanielAscher>

Re: Remote control

Posted by Daniel Ascher <ap...@aplustutoring.com>.
Thanks for the comprehensive response Sebastian. That makes sense to me. If
there is a significant call for this feature I assume that conversation
will occur. Otherwise, I suppose that means that people don't feel it's
needed.

Cheers! Dan
<https://eblink1.com/openurl?nid=5428256641646592&user_id=5036042778312704&random_id=1644248028659&thread_id=&from_email=aplusadmin@aplustutoring.com&source=web_ext&url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalendar.aplustutoring.com%2FDanielAscher>

Re: Remote control

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.