Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/31 06:48:23 UTC

The MINA staging site is up an running

Hi guys,

the new MINA site (markdwon based) is ready for review on
http://mina.staging.apache.org/.

It also covers the FtpServer, SSHd and Vysper sites.

You can review it, and even fix things that you like, everything is
available on mina/site/trunk.

When we will consider the site ready, we will switch on production, and
ditch the Confluence based site.

Thanks !

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: The MINA staging site is up an running

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 10/31/12 2:06 PM, Niklas Gustavsson a écrit :
> On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 10:47 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> * Links seems to add an extra / on each page traversal, perhaps this
>>> is something due to the staging site?
>> Do you have an example ? There are some references to some apache pages
>> (like http://www.apache.org/licenses/) which have a final / (that can be
>> removed). I don't think that the final '/' are generated otherwise, they are
>> present in the pages.
> Clicking around a bit gives you wonderful URLs like:
> http://mina.staging.apache.org//////////ftpserver/downloads.html.
> Seems to be a double / in the relative URL in links.

Yes, I just replied in this thread about this thing. It's an extraneous
'/' I have added after the {{base}} variable. I'm currently fixing this.

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 10:47 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> * Links seems to add an extra / on each page traversal, perhaps this
>> is something due to the staging site?
>
> Do you have an example ? There are some references to some apache pages
> (like http://www.apache.org/licenses/) which have a final / (that can be
> removed). I don't think that the final '/' are generated otherwise, they are
> present in the pages.

Clicking around a bit gives you wonderful URLs like:
http://mina.staging.apache.org//////////ftpserver/downloads.html.
Seems to be a double / in the relative URL in links.

/niklas

Re: The MINA staging site is up an running

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 10/31/12 10:17 AM, Niklas Gustavsson a écrit :
> On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 6:48 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> the new MINA site (markdwon based) is ready for review on
>> http://mina.staging.apache.org/.
>>
>> It also covers the FtpServer, SSHd and Vysper sites.
>>
>> You can review it, and even fix things that you like, everything is
>> available on mina/site/trunk.
> Awesome stuff, so much nicer than Confluence. Did a quick review:
>
> * Links seems to add an extra / on each page traversal, perhaps this
> is something due to the staging site?
Do you have an example ? There are some references to some apache pages
(like http://www.apache.org/licenses/) which have a final / (that can be
removed). I don't think that the final '/' are generated otherwise, they
are present in the pages.
> * http://mina.staging.apache.org/vysper/download.html is missing
Fixed
> * Capitalization of SSHD is different in the main menu and on the SSHD pages.

I never know if the name should be SSHD or SSHd. As soon as one is
selected (I must say that I like SSHd a lot), I can grep and sed the
whole site to fix that. Guillaume ?

Thanks for the review ! Also feel free to install the envirnment to be
able to fix the pages and to check locally what it gives (I will draft a
mail soon today explaining how it works)

Btw, the asyncweb site is currently empty, I'm not sure if we should
keep it or not atm.

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.