Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Zhenya Stanilovsky <ar...@mail.ru.INVALID> on 2023/06/30 08:02:10 UTC

Continuous integrations tests is broken on ci

Igniters, seems continuous integrations tests are broken for ci.* [1] and are ok for ci2.* [2] seems it`s impossible to build and get visa for apache ignite 2 on ci.* environment.

[1]  https://ci.ignite.apache.org/buildConfiguration/IgniteTests24Java8_Snapshots?branch=<default>&mode=builds
[2]  https://ci2.ignite.apache.org/buildConfiguration/IgniteTests24Java8_Snapshots?branch=<default>&mode=builds

Re: Continuous integrations tests is broken on ci

Posted by Zhenya Stanilovsky <ar...@mail.ru.INVALID>.

Maxim, thank you for clarification !

Posted by Maksim Timonin <ti...@apache.org>.
Hi!