Posted to modules-dev@httpd.apache.org by easyboy <ge...@yahoo.com> on 2012/11/08 13:11:10 UTC

Private mod and mod_jk

I am new to the apache mods. I just writing up a new mod with content handler
to set cookies in request http header. I was able to load this mod.

I need this mod process the request header before mod_jk.

But since I load the new load and SetHandler, the mod_jk didn't even try to
invoke jk handler and serlvet.

In my handler, I returned DECLINED after the rountine. I'd assume the mod_jk
content handler can handler this. But it doesn't work.

Please help me!

Thanks a lot!

Re: Private mod and mod_jk

Posted by easyboy <ge...@yahoo.com>.
It works with mod_proxy_ajp. :-)

Thank you once again!

Re: Private mod and mod_jk

Posted by Joe Lewis <jo...@joe-lewis.com>.
On 11/08/2012 05:11 AM, easyboy wrote:
> I am new to the apache mods. I just writing up a new mod with content handler
> to set cookies in request http header. I was able to load this mod.
>
> I need this mod process the request header before mod_jk.

I'd suggest mod_proxy_ajp instead of mod_jk - the proxy API is much
easier to get a request into and alter content, and it is the future of
Apache-Jakarta connections.

Joe