Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Pratap Kale <pr...@hnexus.com> on 2012/12/06 14:47:55 UTC

How to Use James API

Dear All,

Please give me direction how to use James API in my project.

--
Thanks&Regards
Pratap Kumar Kale

Re: How to Use James API

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Start looking in our abstract tests, the AbstractMailboxManagerTest and
AbstractStressTest (+ AbstractSubscriptionManagerTest for subscriptions).

It will give you an idea on how to use the API.
If you block on some points, just come back.

Thx,

Eric

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/mailbox/trunk/api/src/test/java/org/apache/james/mailbox