Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Andor Molnar <an...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2019/01/30 11:15:39 UTC

GitHub "god" mode

Hi all,

Because we're running on GitBox now, committers are able to link their
Apache and GitHub accounts in order to gain write access to GitHub pull
requests.

With this great new power (and great responsibility) I will start reviewing
ancient pull requests and close them if it makes sense.

First good example for that:
https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pull/11

I'll close the obvious ones right on and comment if I'm uncertain.

Best,
Andor

Re: GitHub "god" mode

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
You will also be able to push commits to contributors' repositories :)

Enrico

Re: GitHub "god" mode

Posted by Brian Nixon <br...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Andor :)