Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by molarisapa <mo...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/10 14:18:50 UTC

TomEE with JSF Composite

Hello

I'm new user of TomEE from Paris

My application work perfectly in Glassfish v3./i/, but it's too slow. So I
decided to try TomEE

My app deals with : CDI, EJB Lite, Richfaces, JSF2 and some *JSF Composite*

I had create my own composite in directory :
\src\main\webapp\resources\maia\form\mycomposite.xhtml

I'm use it with the declaration
"xmlns:mf="http://java.sun.com/jsf/composite/maia/form"

But I have this message :
*"Warning: The page /view/add-customers.xhtml declares namespace
http://java.sun.com/jsf/composite/maia/core and uses the tag
mc:dateOutputText , but no TagLibrary associated to namespace."*

and "mycomposite" not appears in browser when I run my application.

Can you help me?

Regards
olivier

[RESOLVED] TomEE with JSF Composite

Posted by molarisapa <mo...@gmail.com>.
It's ok, I just resolved this issue

I had put a sub directory into directory, like this :

.\src\main\webapp\resources\*maia\form*\dateInputText.xhtml
.\src\main\webapp\resources\*maia\core*\headerDatatable.xhtml

And I declared its like this :
xmlns:mc="http://java.sun.com/jsf/composite/*maia/form*
xmlns:mc="http://java.sun.com/jsf/composite/*maia/core*

=> It's work with Glassfish but not in TomEE !

So I try this:

.\src\main\webapp\resources\*form*\dateInputText.xhtml
.\src\main\webapp\resources\*core*\headerDatatable.xhtml

And I declared its like this :
xmlns:mc="http://java.sun.com/jsf/composite/*form*
xmlns:mc="http://java.sun.com/jsf/composite/*core*

=> It's work on TomEE !

Re: TomEE with JSF Composite

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Romain is always faster than anybody else :D

> thanks a lot
>
> and Romain Manni-Bucau > you're faster than me, I'm not see that you had
> write the correct answer ;-)

Jean-Louis

Re: TomEE with JSF Composite

Posted by molarisapa <mo...@gmail.com>.
thanks a lot

Re: TomEE with JSF Composite

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I remember a myfaces issue making composite failing in subdirectories
(was a dark part of the spec so maybe not a bug ;)

PS: composite are generally slow so maybe you should just convert it
to a real component
Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

Re: TomEE with JSF Composite

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
I've used all that stuff without any issue.
Strange point is that the warning message does not seem related to the
composite.xhtml nor the namespace declared in it.

JLouis

> Hello
>
> I'm new user of TomEE from Paris
>
> My application work perfectly in Glassfish v3./i/, but it's too slow. So I
> decided to try TomEE
>
> My app deals with : CDI, EJB Lite, Richfaces, JSF2 and some *JSF Composite*
>

> I had create my own composite in directory :
> \src\main\webapp\resources\maia\form\mycomposite.xhtml
>
> I'm use it with the declaration
> "xmlns:mf="http://java.sun.com/jsf/composite/maia/form"
>
> But I have this message :
> *"Warning: The page /view/add-customers.xhtml declares namespace
> http://java.sun.com/jsf/composite/maia/core and uses the tag
> mc:dateOutputText , but no TagLibrary associated to namespace."*
>
> and "mycomposite" not appears in browser when I run my application.
>
> Can you help me?
>
> Regards
> olivier

Jean-Louis