Posted to user@struts.apache.org by me...@bpam.fr on 2002/11/21 16:40:18 UTC

getting select tag data from ActionForm

Hi all,

I define a multiple select tag in my jsp like this :

      labelName='fundOptionLabels' />

name and label are objects in the session.

I would like to capture selected datas from actionForm
instead of doing it like this :

String[] selectedCodes = request.getParameterValues("selectedCodes");

I wondered if someone has used this feature or something similar.

The other problem I'm facing is that when an error occurs,

the selected values are not selected back when the form is redisplayed.
Only one value is selected. It seems to me that it's because of the
property attribute 'selectedCodes' which is a String.

Is there another way to declare it so as all selected values could
be rendered back ?

any help would be appreciate.

Meissa