Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Tom Hobbs <tv...@googlemail.com> on 2012/08/29 21:45:19 UTC

Re: please tidy up at Incubator

Hi David,

Apologies for not getting back to you sooner.  Thanks for the reminder(s),
I'll try and get to these asap, realistically that's not going to be before
the coming weekend n unless another member of the PMC can see to it?

Thanks,

Tom

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 9:55 AM, Simon IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl> wrote:
> I've looked at the incubator homepage and we are not listed anymore. Our
> distribution on incubator is removed as well.
>
> Can somebody tell us what loose ends we left?

AFAICT there's nothing that River needs to do.

David's original requests were directed to Giraph and Hama, though as
he mentioned,  the wording wasn't clear enough about that.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: please tidy up at Incubator

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Simon IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl>.
I've looked at the incubator homepage and we are not listed anymore. Our
distribution on incubator is removed as well.

Can somebody tell us what loose ends we left?

Gr. Simon

Posted by Simon IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl>.

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
I should have made it more clear that the note was only to
assist those two specific projects which have been out of
the Incubator for some time, yet still have some key resources
that they have not yet updated.

-David