Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Aleksandar Vidakovic <al...@apache.org> on 2022/11/28 18:16:09 UTC

[FINERACT] [ANNOUNCE] 🔀 1.7.2 release branch

Hello everyone,

... as previously announced, I've just created the release branch for our upcoming 1.7.2 release.

You can continue working and merging PRs to the develop branch for future releases, as always.

The DRAFT release notes are on https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/1.7.2+-+Apache+Fineract.  Does anyone see anything missing?

Does anyone have any last minutes changes they would like to see cherry-picked to branch 1.7.2, or are we good go and actually cut the release based on this branch as it is?

I'll initiate the final stage of actually creating the release on Monday, November 28, 2022 if nobody objects.

Cheers,

Aleksandar Vidakovic