Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Teruhiko Kurosaka <Ku...@basistech.com> on 2006/05/31 00:26:36 UTC

Do analyzer plugins have acces to the Configuration?

Jérôme, or anybody familiar with language plugin architecture,

I am writing a language analyzer plugin. This plugin has configurable
parameters, which I am hoping I can add to nutch-site.xml. But
the German and French plugin examples don't access to the
Configuration object.  Does the current analyzer plugin architecture
allows each plugin implementation to access the Configuration
object? If not, what would it take to allow such access? It would be
best if it is allowed at the plugin class loading time and insantiation
time separately.

-kuro