Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2009/08/18 10:24:23 UTC

Re: Add "ASF Granted License" column as a default column inside "File Attachment" section

Hi Ashish,

If the file is ASF licence granted a feather icon shows in the 1t column. An example https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-2554

Jacques
Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
Ok cool.
Thanks Jacques for sharing the tip - I was really not aware about this
feature.

--
Ashish