Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jeff Jensen <je...@upstairstechnology.com> on 2005/08/11 15:33:40 UTC

[m1] Xdoc "open in new window" and "external link"

I am struggling to find out how to have a link open in new window,
particularly in navigation.xml.

I have looked all over the xdoc files in Maven 1.1 source, and have not
found an example.  I also looked through the xdoc plugin docs and to the
Jakarta-Site tag instructions, but didn't find the answer.

If the answer is obvious, I am oblivious!  Would someone please share where
the info is?  If it doesn't exist, please tell me how and I will patch the
doc.

It appears the "external link" happens automagically, or does that require
some extra step?  The Maven xdoc files don't have any extra attributes
denoting the external link, and the icon still appears.

I also could not find an XSD for the navigation.xml file, which would answer
the question too - is there one?.

Re: [m1] Xdoc "open in new window" and "external link"

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
if the dev team is agree, I'll move the navigation schema from the core to
the xdoc plugin.
thanks.
Arnaud

Posted by Jeff Jensen <je...@upstairstechnology.com>.