Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by andrometer <se...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/04 01:54:54 UTC

mod_file_cache help

Hello,

I am configuring Apache 2.2.3 on an RHEL5 server. My goal is to have Apache
running as a HTTP proxy and caching everything.
I have it working with mod_disk_cache, but it is not caching the everything
I need it to. So I am trying to use mod_file_cache, but can't find any good
examples of its usage for httpd.conf.

I'm looking to cache to disk all the data involved in a progressively
downloaded video - whether it is in chunks, whole files (i.e. .flv), etc...
I understand there may be some limits on what "can be cached", but I really
need to grab these files for testing.

Any ideas/thoughts are welcome...
Thanks,
-Seth