Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Geoffrey <jc...@hotmail.com> on 2005/07/05 17:17:07 UTC

[m1] Set a property in the project's run by the reactor

I use the reactor to call test:compile on each of my subprojects,
but maven.test.skip=true so they don't compile.
I can't set maven.test.skin=true by default because my normal
jar:install must work without calling all our test cases (which takes
way to long).

Doing a j:set doesn't work as it sets it for the current pom, not for
the pom's being called by the reactor.

I 'd like to do something like:

<maven:reactor
             basedir="${basedir}"
             includes="**/project.xml"
             excludes=""
             banner="Compiling testcases"
             goals="test:compile"
             ignoreFailures="false"

	<maven:overwriteProperty var="maven.test.skip" value="true"/>
</maven:reactor>

Is this possible?

Thanks for any and all help,
Geoffrey

Re: [m1] Set a property in the project's run by the reactor

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.
I do know that setting the property thru systemscope before calling
the reactor would work

for example:

${systemScope.setProperty(statusVar, statusValue)}

-D