Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Navneeth Krishnan <re...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/30 23:33:58 UTC

Broadcast state

Hi All,

Is it possible to access a broadcast state across the pipeline? For
example, say I have a KeyedBroadcastProcessFunction which adds the incoming
data to state and I have downstream operator where I need the same state as
well, would I be able to just read the broadcast state with a readonly
view. I know this is possible in kafka streams.

Thanks

Re: Broadcast state

Posted by Congxian Qiu <qc...@gmail.com>.
By using Redis, you can store all data in one job in one single Redis, no
need one slot one Redis, what do you think?

Best,
Congxian

Navneeth Krishnan <re...@gmail.com> 于2019年10月18日周五 上午4:47写道:

Re: Broadcast state