Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Eric Pai <er...@hotmail.com> on 2023/01/04 09:15:03 UTC

答复: new committer: Rongzhao Chen

Congratulations, Rongzhao!

发件人: Jialin Qiao <qi...@apache.org>
日期: 星期三, 2023年1月4日 17:10
收件人: dev@iotdb.apache.org <de...@iotdb.apache.org>
主题: new committer: Rongzhao Chen
Hi,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache IoTDB
has invited Rongzhao Chen to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.

You could get the write-access of our repository by:

(1) Update your github id in: id.apache.org , also an email (anything
to your apache email will forward to this email).
(2) Accept the invitation in github to be a member of the apache group.
(3) Link your accounts via: git.apache.org (To lighten the third
option MFA Status, you need to download Google Authenticator (Google
身份验证器) in your mobile)
(4)Sign in github by Google Authenticator
(5) Clone repository with ssh.

Welcome, Yongzao!

Yours,
The Apache IoTDB PMC

Re: new committer: Rongzhao Chen

Posted by Xin Wang <da...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Rongzhao!

Houliang Qi <ne...@163.com> 于2023年1月4日周三 18:10写道:

> Congratulations!
> ConfigNode is the brain of the cluster, Rongzhao make a great contribution
> to ConfigNode.
> Hope to see more useful functions contributed by Rongzhao!

> Houliang Qi
> BONC, Ltd
> ---- Replied Message ----
> | From | Eric Pai<er...@hotmail.com> |
> | Date | 01/4/2023 17:15 |
> | To | dev@iotdb.apache.org<de...@iotdb.apache.org> |
> | Subject | 答复: new committer: Rongzhao Chen |
> Congratulations, Rongzhao!
>
> 发件人: Jialin Qiao <qi...@apache.org>
> 日期: 星期三, 2023年1月4日 17:10
> 收件人: dev@iotdb.apache.org <de...@iotdb.apache.org>
> 主题: new committer: Rongzhao Chen
> Hi,
>
> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache IoTDB
> has invited Rongzhao Chen to become a committer and we are pleased
> to announce that he has accepted.
>
> Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
> project since there is no need to go via the patch
> submission process. This should enable better productivity.
>
> You could get the write-access of our repository by:
>
> (1) Update your github id in: id.apache.org , also an email (anything
> to your apache email will forward to this email).
> (2) Accept the invitation in github to be a member of the apache group.
> (3) Link your accounts via: git.apache.org (To lighten the third
> option MFA Status, you need to download Google Authenticator (Google
> 身份验证器) in your mobile)
> (4)Sign in github by Google Authenticator
> (5) Clone repository with ssh.
>
> Welcome, Yongzao!
>
> Yours,
> The Apache IoTDB PMC

Xin

Re: new committer: Rongzhao Chen

Posted by Houliang Qi <ne...@163.com>.
Congratulations!
ConfigNode is the brain of the cluster, Rongzhao make a great contribution to ConfigNode.
Hope to see more useful functions contributed by Rongzhao!

Thanks,