Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/08 06:06:40 UTC

Allow File Permissions to Derby

Hi All,

To allow a derby class to read an external file using
java.io.* do I need to grant file permissions to derby?

If so can someone please suggest me the way of doing it.

Thank you very much!

--
Best Regards,
Nirmal

C.S.Nirmal J. Fernando
Faculty of Engineering,
University of Moratuwa,
Sri Lanka.

Re: Allow File Permissions to Derby

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yun,

Thanks for the reply, I'll look into it.

Posted by yun lee <yu...@gmail.com>.