Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by miten mehta <im...@yahoo.com> on 2004/10/30 18:42:42 UTC

Re: Session Attributes Missing

Hello,

Redeploying with tomcat running solved my issue of
updated deployment.  Now I dont get session attributes
available in included jsp.  I tried PortletSessionUtil
(there is some mismatch in decodeAttribute in api doc
and decodeAttributeName in actual source code)

I also did not understand how to use portlet_scope
with useBean.  Any ways I used portlet_scope with
PortletSessionUtil while application_scope as normal.