Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Gv, Shivakumar" <sh...@lowes.com> on 2020/11/13 09:17:32 UTC

Increase Exchange timeout value

Hi Team,

I am new to camel, Can you please help me on how to increase exchange default timeout value for Inout exchange pattern.

org.apache.camel.ExchangeTimedOutException: The OUT message was not received within: 30000 millis.

Thanks,
Shiva

________________________________
NOTICE: All information in and attached to the e-mails below may be proprietary, confidential, privileged and otherwise protected from improper or erroneous disclosure. If you are not the sender's intended recipient, you are not authorized to intercept, read, print, retain, copy, forward, or disseminate this message. If you have erroneously received this communication, please notify the sender immediately by phone (704-758-1000) or by e-mail and destroy all copies of this message electronic, paper, or otherwise. By transmitting documents via this email: Users, Customers, Suppliers and Vendors collectively acknowledge and agree the transmittal of information via email is voluntary, is offered as a convenience, and is not a secured method of communication; Not to transmit any payment information E.G. credit card, debit card, checking account, wire transfer information, passwords, or sensitive and personal information E.G. Driver's license, DOB, social security, or any other information the user wishes to remain confidential; To transmit only non-confidential information such as plans, pictures and drawings and to assume all risk and liability for and indemnify Lowe's from any claims, losses or damages that may arise from the transmittal of documents or including non-confidential information in the body of an email transmittal. Thank you.

Re: Increase Exchange timeout value

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

It depends of your consumer endpoint (from). Here you are using InOut ExchangePattern, so, the "from" is waiting for the out message but either the out message is not populated or not set at all.

If you set the out message "too late", check the configuration of your consumer endpoint.

Regards
JB

RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: Increase Exchange timeout value

Posted by "Gv, Shivakumar" <sh...@lowes.com>.
Hi All,

continuationTimeout  property on cxfrs resolved the issue.

But similar property should be present on splitter component as well.
From splitter if we invoke http endpoint and if response is not returned in 30000 ms , then same error will be thrown.

Thanks,
Shiva

Posted by "Gv, Shivakumar" <sh...@lowes.com>.