Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Laurent37 <ba...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/28 11:40:23 UTC

Using ANT under UBUNTU to transform XML with XSLT....ERROR : "TransformerException URI$MalformedURIException..."

Hi,

I have a XSLT 1.0 mapping file....

I call this mapping file with <xslt> in a ant build.xml file under UBUNTU.

(processor="trax")

In the XSLT I have to follow URI path with specials caracteres (é, ô,...).

The problem appear when the path contain this sort of special caracteres.

"*Caught an error during transformation:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.TransletException:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.utils.URI$MalformedURIException: Le chemin
contient un caractère non valide : É* "

I use "utf-8" encoding every where in the files (build.xml, xslt....) and I
don't know how to solve the problem because I cant' change the name of the
path (choosen by extern users to name the file used)

Thank you for your help

Laurent

Re: Using ANT under UBUNTU to transform XML with XSLT....ERROR : "TransformerException URI$MalformedURIException..."

Posted by Laurent37 <ba...@gmail.com>.
In fact I think that the problem is about encoding around UBUNTU because when
I use my "xslt" file under Windows the problem doesn't exist.

Under UBUNTU with an ANT Script the error explain a encoding problem because
I use file named with specials caracters (é, à, ô,....).

Thank's to take care of this precision.

Re: Using ANT under UBUNTU to transform XML with XSLT....ERROR : "TransformerException URI$MalformedURIException..."

Posted by Laurent37 <ba...@gmail.com>.
Hi Benjamin !

Thank you for your help...I have to check the informations you gived me.

I shall say you what about this...

Best regards...

Posted by Benjamin DE DARDEL <be...@gmail.com>.
Hi Laurent,

I don't know if it can solve your problem, but you can try ant4docbook (
http://ant4docbook.sourceforge.net/) which includes all dependencies for
processing docbook with ant.

Regards,
Benjamin