Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Felipe Palma Dias <pa...@yahoo.com.br> on 2004/09/24 01:40:46 UTC

Custom provider is not call

I create a custom provider that inherit the class
org.apache.soap.providers.MsgJavaProvider, but when I
call my Web services my provider is not called.

In the Deploy Service Information I have:

ID = InboxService
Scope = Request
User-Defined Provider Type =
com.pakprint.b2paper.inbox.InboxProvider
Provider Class =
com.pakprint.b2paper.inbox.InboxService
Use Static Class = false
Methods = add

The custom provider class is:

public class InboxProvider
    extends MsgJavaProvider
{
    public void locate( DeploymentDescriptor dd,
                        Envelope env,
                        Call call,
                        String methodName,
                        String targetObjectURI,
                        SOAPContext reqContext)
        throws SOAPException
    {
        System.out.println("call custom provider:
start");
        // do somethig...
        System.out.println("call custom provider:
start");
    }

}

=====
Felipe F. Palma Dias
http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/palmadias/

Yahoo! Messenger 6.0 - jogos, emoticons sonoros e muita diversão. Instale agora!
http://br.download.yahoo.com/messenger/