Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Arko Provo Mukherjee <ar...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/23 02:09:31 UTC

SparkMaster IP

Hello,

I am running Spark on Windows.

I start up master as follows:
.\spark-class.cmd org.apache.spark.deploy.master.Master

I see that the SparkMaster doesn't start on 127.0.0.1 but starts on my
"actual" IP. This is troublesome for me as I use it in my code and
need to change every time I restart.

Is there a way to make SparkMaster listen to 127.0.0.1:7077?

Thanks much in advace!
Warm regards
Arko

Re: SparkMaster IP

Posted by Arko Provo Mukherjee <ar...@gmail.com>.
Passing --host localhost solved the issue, thanks!
Warm regards
Arko

Re: SparkMaster IP

Posted by Jakob Odersky <ja...@odersky.com>.