Posted to dev@hivemall.apache.org by Makoto Yui <my...@treasure-data.com> on 2016/11/22 10:39:40 UTC

Procedure for updating the project status page

I need to run [2] to update the incubation status page [3].

Refer instructions in [1] carefully. FYI

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/website.html#Generating+the+top-level+website
[2] https://cms.apache.org/incubator/publish
[3] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/hivemall.html

Thanks,