Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Dragos Dascalita Haut <dd...@adobe.com.INVALID> on 2019/12/16 21:47:12 UTC

Welcome new committer: Cosmin Stanciu

It is my pleasure to share that the OpenWhisk PPMC
has elected Cosmin Stanciu as a Committer,
based on his ongoing and valuable contributions to the project,
especially around user events, monitoring and kubernetes deployment.

Cosmin has accepted the invitation.

Please join me in welcoming Cosmin to his new role on the project !

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project
since there is no need to go via the patch submission process.
This should enable better productivity.
Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management
and to guide the direction of the project.

dragos

RE: Welcome new committer: Cosmin Stanciu

Posted by 蒋鹏程 <ji...@navercorp.com>.
Welcome Cosmin!
​
Best Regards
Jiang PengCheng

Posted by Dominic Kim <st...@gmail.com>.
Congrats~!
Welcome, Cosmin :)

Best regards
Dominic

2019년 12월 17일 (화) 오전 6:54, Tyson Norris <tn...@adobe.com.invalid>님이 작성:

Posted by Cosmin Stanciu <st...@adobe.com.INVALID>.
Thank you all, proud to be part of the team! Looking forward to contributing more to this great project.

Cosmin

On 12/17/19, 11:08 AM, "Rob Allen" <ro...@akrabat.com> wrote:

    Congratulations Cosmin!

    Rob