Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org> on 2018/11/20 09:03:16 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Fineract Committer Mark van Veen

Hello Fantastic Fineracters,

I'm proud to announce another Apache Fineract committer!

Congratulations Mark van Veen, and thank you for joining us.

Mark is a Software Engineer at Kuelap.  He wrote the initial code for the
fims web app on Fineract CN.  He has contributed conceptually to most of
the CN services as well.  Mark and I have been colleagues at two different
companies, and I have always enjoyed working with him.

Thanks,
Myrle Krantz
PMC Member, Apache Fineract

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Fineract Committer Mark van Veen

Posted by Javier Borkenztain <ja...@sero.uy>.
Congrats Mark!

Posted by Cabrel Kemfang <gh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Mark

Posted by Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org>.
Congrats Mark, Thanks very much for your contributions and guidance.

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Congratulations Mark.

Posted by Pembe Miriam <pe...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Mark.

Posted by Sanyam Goel <sa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Mark!

Posted by Isaac Kamga <is...@mifos.org>.

Posted by Ruphine Kengne <ru...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Mark, Thanks for sharing your experiences with the
community and the rest of the world.

Posted by Sendoro Juma <se...@singo.africa>.
Hello Mark,