Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by "Hirsch, Richard" <ri...@siemens.com> on 2009/04/02 22:38:43 UTC

Another article on lift / comet / jquery / scala - this time from IBM

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/ajax/tutorials/wa-aj-comet/wa-aj-comet-pdf.pdf

Looks like we are on the right track :->

D.

Re: Another article on lift / comet / jquery / scala - this time from IBM

Posted by David Pollak <fe...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 1:38 PM, Hirsch, Richard
<ri...@siemens.com>wrote:

> http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/ajax/tutorials/wa-aj-comet/wa-aj-comet-pdf.pdf
>
> Looks like we are on the right track :->

Michael Galpin, Bill Venners and I have been making the rounds at Bay Area
Java User Groups giving a 3-ring circus of a presentation.  We're scheduled
on 4/21 at the Silicon Valley Java Users Group.

Michael also had me into eBay to present Lift to eBay's architecture group
(Michael's a member of eBay's architecture group.)

So, yes, Michael is a strong supporter of Scala and Lift... and perhaps I'll
float ESME to him. :-)  He might be an excellent contributor to the
project... hmmmm.... recruiting?

Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp
Git some: http://github.com/dpp