Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Hendrik Ruijter <He...@verisure.com> on 2021/05/18 10:50:16 UTC

ListAzureBlobStorage with RecordWriter - expected behaviour?

Hello, in version 1.13.2,

when using ListAzureBlobStorage with RecordWriter defined and 'Listing Strategy' = 'Tracking Timestamps' I get the expected result of 1 flowfile with content.
[cid:image001.png@01D74BE3.5A97B4B0]
When I change 'Listing Strategy' = 'No Tracking' and keep the same record writer I instead get 55 flow files with attributes only, one for each blob entry.

[cid:image002.png@01D74BE3.5A97B4B0]
Should the 'Listing Strategy' = 'No Tracking' affect the setting of a record writer?

The documentation does not describe side effects:
If the Record Writer is specified, all entities will be written to a single FlowFile instead of adding attributes to individual FlowFiles.