Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ni...@arsoe-trelaze.com on 2003/06/19 14:12:30 UTC

Réf. : Re: Latex no output

Thank for the link

I have omit the "maven.latex.docs" property in my project.

So I install the MiKTex 2.3 for the comand run. But when it execute :
[latex] running command: pdflatex &pdflatex
\nonstopmode\input{C:\projet-maven\my-project\target\latex\Rapport.tex}
There is a problem with the path because I have a lot of "Undefined
control sequence." for the file name.
And it indicate the folowing error :
 ! LaTeX Error: File `C:-maven-technique.tex' not found.

I try to execute the same command ligne in a shell and I have the same
error.

But when I go in the latex directory and execute the comand whithout any
directory in my file-path there are no error and the pdf is generate.

So how could I control it.

Nicolas,

"Mark H. Wilkinson" <mh...@kremvax.net>
19/06/2003 10:04
Veuillez répondre à "Maven Users List"

        Pour :  Maven Users List <us...@maven.apache.org>
        cc :
        Objet : Re: Latex no output

On Wed, 2003-06-18 at 16:21, Nicolas.CHALUMEAU@arsoe-trelaze.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I try to generate my site documentation with LaTeX.

You could have a look at the source tree for werkflow
(http://werkflow.werken.com/) - it has a LaTeX manual that builds using
maven.

-Mark.