Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Johnny Quazar <qu...@bitblaster.com> on 2003/01/18 22:05:55 UTC

need Flux source for TDK 2.2 environment

Hello,

I think I posted this to the wrong list. At least, there was no
response on turbine-user, please help if you can. Where is the source
code for Flux as included in TDK 2.2?

I pulled the head of jakarta-turbine-flux and get 100 errors
compiling it, stuff like attached below. Pretty quickly I figured out
where RunData moved to but I stopped trying to do it myself when I
got stuck on TemplateAction, I cannot find it.

Clues? Thanks!

compile:
     [javac] Compiling 12 source files to
/Users/rob/source/tdk-2.2/webapps/z/WEB-INF/classes
     [javac]
/Users/rob/source/tdk-2.2/webapps/z/WEB-INF/src/java/org/apache/turbine/flux/modules/actions/FluxAction.java:58:
cannot resolve symbol
     [javac] symbol  : class RunData
     [javac] location: package turbine
     [javac] import org.apache.turbine.RunData;
     [javac]                           ^
     [javac]
/Users/rob/source/tdk-2.2/webapps/z/WEB-INF/src/java/org/apache/turbine/flux/modules/actions/FluxAction.java:59:
cannot resolve symbol
     [javac] symbol  : class TemplateAction
     [javac] location: package turbine
     [javac] import org.apache.turbine.TemplateAction;

Re: need Flux source for TDK 2.2 environment

Posted by Johnny Quazar <qu...@bitblaster.com>.
Thanks Martin, much appreciated, I'm unstuck!

Posted by Martin Poeschl <mp...@marmot.at>.
grab the T_2_1_BRANCH

the HEAD version is for fulcrum

martin