Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Lincoln Mitchell <li...@linc.net.au> on 2004/12/19 05:56:12 UTC

cform integration in a website

I have a cform that I can now run in isolation, however I naturally wish to
have it appear inside a page on a website site and can't see how. Below only
the form appears if the url is "Support Form.htm" whereas the 2nd match
"*.htm" displays any other page with the websites User interface around
them.

<map:match pattern="Support Form.htm">
  <map:call function="handleForm">
   <map:parameter name="function" value="form2xml"/>
   <map:parameter name="form-definition" value="forms/form_model.xml"/>
   <map:parameter name="documentURI" value="forms/form_data.xml"/>
   <map:parameter name="bindingURI" value="forms/form_bind_xml.xml"/>
  </map:call>
</map:match>
<map:match pattern="*.htm">
  <map:generate src="content/content.xml"/>
  <map:transform src="stylesheets/ui.xslt">
    <map:parameter name="selectedHref" value="{1}"/>
  </map:transform>
  <map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:match>

How do I approach this; multiple transforms in the sitemap? document()?
import? or include? Is it done in cocoon or just with xslt?

Any pointers?

TIA

Linc