Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by "Dixit, Sandeep (ProSource Solutions)" <Sa...@contractors.nationalcity.com> on 2006/01/09 18:05:21 UTC

Continuum not including profiles.xml

I have profiles.xml in one of my modules. It appears that continuum is
not picking up this file and thus not able to use properties defined in
this profiles.xml. How do I resolve this?

Thanks,
Sandeep

***National City made the following annotations
This communication is a confidential and proprietary business communication.  It is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s).  If this communication is received in error, please contact the sender and delete this communication.

Re: Continuum not including profiles.xml

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
Continuum doesn't support this feature. Please file an issue.

I'm not sure Continuum supports profiles define in pom or in settings.xml. Can you try it?

Emmanuel