Posted to users@camel.apache.org by manu <et...@bouyguestelecom.fr> on 2013/06/14 14:16:19 UTC

Keep the same id between 2 exchanges

Hello,

Is there is solution to keep the same id (like uuid) between different
exchanges ?

On my configuration I have a some multiple routeContext to make the
following operation:

- first, one sftp component for getting one file and put it on my local
server (one route)
- routing this file on a processor for formatting (one route)
- finally, another sftp component to sent file to a distant server. (one
route)

But for each it's a new exchange so my exchange id is not unique.

I try to use breadcrumbId but I have the same problem : the breadcrumb id is
not the same between the first sftp component, the routing operation and
final sftp component.

I used 2.8.4 camel version

Thanks for your response.

Re: Keep the same id between 2 exchanges

Posted by cyrillesaxo <cy...@yahoo.fr>.
Why can you persist that in a bean. using hashmap<String,String>

Re: Keep the same id between 2 exchanges

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

You can implement your own uuid generator and then re-use id's if you want
http://camel.apache.org/uuidgenerator.html

Maybe your use-case its better to correlate by the file name or something?

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 2:16 PM, manu <et...@bouyguestelecom.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is there is solution to keep the same id (like uuid) between different
> exchanges ?
>
> On my configuration I have a some multiple routeContext to make the
> following operation:
>
> - first, one sftp component for getting one file and put it on my local
> server (one route)
> - routing this file on a processor for formatting (one route)
> - finally, another sftp component to sent file to a distant server. (one
> route)
>
> But for each it's a new exchange so my exchange id is not unique.
>
> I try to use breadcrumbId but I have the same problem : the breadcrumb id is
> not the same between the first sftp component, the routing operation and
> final sftp component.
>
> I used 2.8.4 camel version
>
> Thanks for your response.

Claus Ibsen