Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Rick Gallo <ri...@rsmail.com> on 2019/01/30 20:17:50 UTC

Any issues converting from pdf to postscript? we are having a huge delay

Hi, all,
Any issues converting from pdf to postscript?  We are using a graphics program to create pdfs, then for the first time, we are trying to convert to them but we are having a huge delay.

At Your Service,

Rick Gallo
Pre-Print Manager
Redstone Print and Mail, Inc.
(925) 335-9090 Office
(888) 779-3884 Fax
rickg@rsmail.com

Re: Any issues converting from pdf to postscript? we are having a huge delay

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Am 30.01.2019 um 21:17 schrieb Rick Gallo:

> Hi, all,
>
> Any issues converting from pdf to postscript?  We are using a graphics
> program to create pdfs, then for the first time, we are trying to
> convert to them but we are having a huge delay.

PDFBox does not convert to postscript. It's possible you're "printing"
to postscript.

Tilman