Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2014/03/06 21:28:09 UTC

Git repos for the sub projects....

We now have git repos for the remaining sub projects:

http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf-xjc-utils.git
http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf-build-utils.git
http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf-fedix.git
http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf-dosgi.git

Can everyone give them a quick look through to make sure they are all OK.   If so, I’ll set the those parts are read-only in SVN and we’ll be completely git for everything except the website.

--
Daniel Kulp

RE: Git repos for the sub projects....

Posted by Oliver Wulff <ow...@talend.com>.
fediz looks fine. There was just a typo in the url (fedix instead of fediz).

Thanks
Oli

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.