Posted to user@commons.apache.org by ying lcs <yi...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/12 22:37:23 UTC

How to enter string ',' in configuration file in Commons Configuration?

Hi,

In my configuration xml file, I have:
<myconfig>value1, value2, value3</myconfig>

but after I read it, I only get the value 'value1'.  Everything after
the first ',' looks like gone.

how can I make Commons Configuration so that it does not strip out
everything after ','?

Thank you

Re: How to enter string ',' in configuration file in Commons Configuration?

Posted by ying lcs <yi...@gmail.com>.
On 8/13/07, Oliver Heger <ol...@oliver-heger.de> wrote:
> ying lcs wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > In my configuration xml file, I have:
> > <myconfig>value1, value2, value3</myconfig>
> >
> > but after I read it, I only get the value 'value1'.  Everything after
> > the first ',' looks like gone.
> >
> > how can I make Commons Configuration so that it does not strip out
> > everything after ','?
> >
> Per default the ',' is interpreted as list delimiter character. To
> disable this call setDelimiterParsingDisabled(true) (defined in
> AbstractConfiguration) before you load your configuration.

Thanks.

Posted by Oliver Heger <ol...@oliver-heger.de>.