Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by su2 <sh...@pexsupply.com> on 2009/07/21 22:02:12 UTC

new application in OFBiz

Hi All,

I am newbie to OFBiz, I would like to create a new application - calculator
in OFBiz environment.

I would like to know in which way I should create it, should I use screen &
form widgets or should I use .ftl files.

Can somebody also give me the flow of files, which I need to create in order
to accomplish my task.

Thank you in advance for the help.

Re: new application in OFBiz

Posted by David E Jones <de...@me.com>.
Here is some material that may be helpful:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Framework+Introduction+Videos+and+Diagrams

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Best+Practices+Guide

-David